Sunday, April 08, 2007

all in all.. todays quite an achieving day..
tht jigasaw puzzle tht had been messed up for quite some time has been pieced nicely and they're finally in place =) IM so thankful to God for evrything that hes done... finally... i can lead my life without that burden ive been carrying for a v long time..
IM gona forgive him1 anyway cos God taught me to be forgiving
I pray tht he2 wont be too affected and im glad hes2 made a resolution to stop fooling arnd.. even tho he prolly wont wana talk to me anymore. Im sorry for bein cold but i wanted to help u forget me.. cos im not worth it..reli. Ur gona find some1 way better than me. ok i noe ur gona get damn mad after readin this.
Im so thankful tht YS has finally got out of her pain and is finally bein herself again.. Ive been praying for u ok!!!! =D Good luck for ur comP! I love my darlingssss!!! =D
IM so happy cos ive finally done what ive been tryina do for what seemed like 10 thousand centuries... in juz one day.. today.

ok im gona die for age group

No comments: