Friday, May 09, 2008

some random stuff

HEY!

i miss e past!

sigh how i wish i was still a lil school girl

cos now im a lil working girl

which is quite lame

Wootz! arara has a boyfren! mwahahaha

U shd so know this but i got myself a Guess bag

I DON THINK I CAN ENTER NURSING!!!!!!!!!!!!! wich is quite saddening..


well lately im juz fleeting through my daily life cos im always workin and before i know it its alr 10 pm. Evryone wants me to do things for them. SHUFEN!!!!! DO THIS FOR ME! SHUFEN!!! HELP ME WITH THIS! SHUFEN SHUFEN SHUFEN SHUFEN!!!!!! my name echoes like it does when its shouted out in caves. I die at e end of the day. I am too kind-hearted i must say.

Surprise surprise! i slept like a pig in e train! i missed my station. Can i juz say that its the first time this is happening! A strange phenomena hmm... ill try to crack the mystery of this case when i hav e time

Meanwhile id juz came home from family dinner. I love mom and dad :D

and i miss my old house :|

My eye lids are about to close!

OH NO i have no control over them!!!

yes they;re closing and in a few seconds time they'll be shut tight!

darkness! OMG

good night!

No comments: