Thursday, August 07, 2008

hullO! haha pls dont take what i post for real.. sometimes its just a lame shout out

I am pretty much losing the touch for blogging as u can see. Ive caught the wispy disease.

well lately ive been bumming around and planning for Uni n stuff.. yea whats new

Nothings too new... in fact.. it is kinda squeezing me dry. I know it is hard to comprehend my lil language but im in a reli random mood so hope ya dont mind at all

Sigh im in a terrible confusion now. I wished it never happened. tsk tsk but it is not something one can have control of... so ive gotta quit blaming and yelling at myself.

If i have to.. ill face e consequences. It is for the better anyway. Even tho it is hard to make that kinda choice.

ANyhooz! Dont try to convince me to go ahead with it bcos i know myself better. I know its stupid to come to a standstill w regards to this issue but... i hav nothing to lose anyway.

*bangs head*

No comments: