Friday, September 05, 2008

Ive been muggin my ass off these few days! and ive found a new place to mug within my residence. Mom's study room!
Ive never studied there before.. not even in my years of my primary school days before i moved to my other house in yishun.

Its a wonderful cozy and quiet corner... where id play classical music to soothe my soul and study enjoyably.

Im loving healthcare law and ethics... a subject in which we debate on what should be or should not be done given a particular circumstance or situation. (even tho ive not actlly studied it)
Most of e time im muggin for anatomy and physiology.

I hate the heart.

Sometimes im intimidated.. sometimes im not.
But let it not affect me.
Sometimes id feel so low about myself.. bcos i hav no confidence in myself at all.. but i know v well that if id juz be less self-conscious.. i could hav made some very sound statements... and contribute juz like how i really want to.

but i ought to break through all these barriers. They are impeding my desire to be odd...be who i am and pursue my goals. I must not let past experiences put me down. They are bad experiences that ought not to impact my being negatively... but should only help me grow and be stronger.

oh btw, im in love.

No comments: