Saturday, January 17, 2009

These days.. ive been having the uncanny urge to throw a punch at anyone who is not in defensive position... basically standing still.

SO dont stand still when ur around me... cover ur face or something

This is thanks to my training at muay thai.

Trained to grab the right opportunity to throw a good punch when an opponent leaves his face exposed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

School has started!!!

I know this means less enjoyment and more distress.

Sigh but life has to go on. I have successfully survived my first week of school. It has been okay.. esp since we were greeted by yet another NUS science Bazaar! NUS can be my next favourite shopping mall. What with the beautiful apparels and accessories at super cheap prices

It also means more studying... i miss PGP! where cs stays. It is e best study environment to have ever existed on planet earth.

Just yesterday.. we had a muay thai CNY buffet dinner at crystal jade. Allow me to just say that apparently.. only me, rachel and felicia are girls in the team. SO we get to train with shirtless buff guys 3 times a week.

fighting with the guys made me realize how terrible i am with my muay thai skills. they are so fast and my moves are so predictable to them. I could do nothing when we spar but merely duck and defend.

I suddenly realize how adorable Sunny is when i fought with him yesterday. His occasional transitions from looking stoned to suddenly looking amused is freaking funny! If i were his mum id cradle him in my arms and hug him everyday like a girl hugging a teddybear.

And just yesterday.. Id threw a punch at melvin while countering his.. and his nose started bleeding.

Apparently.. he claims that ive knocked his originally crooked nose back into its rightful place. A good start for my career as a nurse. (if it was even crooked in the first place) i think he was just saying that so that i'll not feel bad. I hope i dont hurt my girls that way. PLEASE! dont ever let me!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CNY is coming!! yay!!

No comments: