Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Beauty


I'll make a wish for you
And hope it will come true
That life will just be kind
To such a gentle mind
And if you lose your way
Think back on yesterday
Remember me this way
As long as you believe
You just believe

- Jordan Hill
================================

I cant do arts for nuts.

I discovered this fact today at 12 noon. While the professor was teasing out questions to wreck our brains, Angie and Loraine who were beside me telepathed a "zzz"

As 0_0 as i felt, I was pondering through his words. Its kinda interesting... the topics he discussed.

But i repeat and emphasize this... i can't do Arts for nuts.

I'm prepared to S/U this Theatre Studies module.

Next week lies my first test for this semester... Oh how unprepared i am for it.

I have been staying back in school for Muay thai almost everyday so i think i should be less "ON" from now.

I'd underestimated my workload.

I realised how id neglected some ol' friends last semester as i busied with work... Hence I have devised an ingenius plan to keep in touch with em... EMAILING!

EMAILING is the best invention thats ever happened to earth.


Might i add that life has been wonderfully beautiful these days. I love everything about it.

No comments: