Thursday, November 12, 2009

I shall not run away nor shut it out. I shall face it bravely and take God's hands as He walks with me.


Exams are coming and i am very dead.

I hope i can at least pass my singapore films to S/u it. Gosh cant wait for it to be over!!

Lately, there have been problems happening to many i care about.

I used to shut it out, or pretend like it never happened because i didnt know how to solve it... and it pains me so that i had to watch it happening.

But im not gonna run away from it now. Im gonna try to help... in the best way that i can. Not shun from or ignore it. Face it.

But first, ive gotta take the repression, which is burdening me, away. All i have to do is surrender it.

...before i can finally focus on being a better person to those around me.


========================================

IM HUNGRY OMG! Minestrone soup tonight O DEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR how can i resist how can i wait!

No comments: