Sunday, April 18, 2010

My ulcer HURTSSSSSSSSSSS

I think i might wanna get a twitter.. can write ambiguous one sentence posts without details HAHAHA I like!


and ive discovered this amazing feature.. histamic? hipsalmic? hisptadalda;amdada Whatever it is i forgot the spelling i know it starts with HIPS_______. Discovered it from Liting's pictures on facebook.


its some photo editting iphone feature tht produces pictures as if they;ve been snapped by those retro plastic Toy cameras.

might i say that it is the best photo editting feature ive seen since i was born.

Im juz exaggerating of course.

but yea u get my point.

Sample (with one of my fav pictures XD):


Of course i dont have an Iphone. Dad hates technology for 'kids'. Apparently he thinks the phone is for immatures.

By the way, my ulcer really hurts.

"Penis envy" (Freud thought that women spent their lives unconsciousy trying to make up for their biological deficit in this department)

Of course like what the authors of my psych book wish of us, I am maintaining a respect for this theorist by marvelling at his hypotheses and publicly on my blog. I dont usually write alot of things on my blog cos im a pretty privy dudette.

Sorry abt the side track.. im at my most neurotic state... i blame this on the pile of work and exams. Exhaustion wears the soul.

No comments: