Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hi i am so tired again.

my head has been throbbing all evening.

Work work work.

Wears my soul.

But im learning alot..

nothings easy... they key in every obstacle is to take on the challenge and turn it into a learning experience.

And you'll see the fruits of it all eventually.

Initially i wasnt takin it well.

Sometimes it gets so physically, mentally and emotionally tiring.

apart from stress from the high demands, I witnessed the struggles of people from all walks of life. Sometimes it brings tears to my eyes and i have to walk away because i dont want em to see me this way. They're such wonderful people.

My instructor challenged me to be a thinking nurse. Shes an inspiration.

You feel so helpless sometimes because u know u cant really help them.

and yet u have to witness the pain and suffering they go through... watch.. as life seeps out of them and loved ones tear.

I guess the best i can do for these people... is to be a good nurse. To aim for the best standard of care i can ever produce for future patients.
I'm still learning.

Man, do i need alot of time before that happens.

OKay seriously i am so sleepy. Good night.

No comments: