Monday, December 06, 2010

So i was at Sephora, the big make up shop.

I was just browsing when one of the sales lady hopped right in front of me and started drawing on my face.

What an enthusiastic artist! I think she mistook my face for a sketch pad!

You know i think she decided that... she wanted to draw a Wayang show actress.

Because my very Long and extremely Black Hair inspired her to create such an image.

And so she did.

With a lil dab of red lipstick, I'd be fit for Halloween.

It was really lovely I must say.

I am going to walk out of my house everyday looking like that. Thanks to this very talented artist.

------------------------------------

Hi lovely night!

thanks to attachment... i've got a sore back now.

And my eyelids are weight lifting as i struggle to keep them open.

I am so gonna create a nice beautiful photo album on 'mornings' with my amazing DSLR camera when im free. That is.. when this attachment ends.

I cant really talk about attachment on a public blog.. but if you'd allow me to just say something...

Infants are really pink.

No comments: