Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Love

I gave my testimonial in front of approximately 80 over people on new year's day!

I did this sharing.. with my family in mind as well.

Invited my whole family to hear me speak.

I know... how brave right? I never would have done this a week ago.

But no matter how nervous i was i knew i had to do it.

By the way, the speech had to be done --- IN CHINESE

Before u loll yourself over and fall out of your chair... people actually understood everything ok!

That night, strangers walked up to tell me that the testimonial touched their hearts... which is really great! i hope i got my message across.

One of the things I talked about was the importance of cherishing our families and the people around us before it is too late.

that bit was aimed at reaching out to some of the youths/adults who have made the mistake i did.

... and i did it for my family. my family's broken. And i had hoped that the sharing would touch their hearts... so that we'll all work together to bring fire into this home again.

And im glad i did because that night we had one of the sweetest memories of our lives.

It was Muji's birthday, and we worked together to make this birthday really special for her.

In case u dont know who muji is, she's my maid of 8 years and she's like a sister to me.

Here are some pictures:














I hope my family members are not scaring you with their seeming lack of cheerfulness.

Mom and muji like to stone into the camera because they think smiling makes their faces look stretched and fat, like play doughs.

Dad... well, hes just being himself.

just joking, my dad's a very fun-loving man.

I just wanna thank God for giving me the courage to speak, to share my walk in life with Him.

I love because God loved me first.

Goodnight!

No comments: