Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Because I Just Felt Like Blahgging.

For a moment back there, i really thot my computer had crashed.

The nightmare stories of my peers have really got to me. Now im paranoid.

When i turned on my computer at the Korean restaurant while waiting for my food (because of my insatiable attachment to my computer) it was blank screen. not really. i couldnt even turn it on.

so nervously, i took out its battery and put it back on. The light shone. I heaved a huge sigh of relief. My laptop loves to give me scares like these.

Im finally done with my teaching assignment. But lets not get complacent here.

It is hugely distracting... this series of fart im letting out every second of the night. Im surprised I haven't flown to Mars.

Argh i cant waiitttt to get my Android and 3G data card back. Then i can take pictures and just upload em when i want to.

Currently im studying(supposedly) at Starbucks, with English Breakfast Tea.. that tastes exactly like Teh... Only costlier.

My Hair is getting Huger and Huger (if there is even such a word).
Apparently, from a poodle, id turned into Tina Turner now that my hair has grown an inch longer.

Okay im just blogging, because im actually supposed to be studying right now for my exam on Friday but im trying to find an excuse to dodge work.

I really have to go back now.

BYE

No comments: