Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Though I am weak, You are strong

We act on what we believe, so positive thoughts cause positive actions. If you want a positive life, begin thinking positive thoughts. It is easy to do so if you read the Word and meditate on all that God wants to do for you and through you. Get alone today, and think about all the good, positive things God has done for you in the past, and all He has planned for you in the future. - Joyce Meyer

------------------

I have been so negative lately its killing me, slowly.

I am quick to anger.

I get frustrated easily when things don't go my way.

I get frustrated when I face criticisms. I am actually ready to hurl vulgarities at the critics.

It is slowly but surely, killing me.

Emotionally and physically.

I was so tired that I slept my day away, knowing that a pile of work is waiting for me and that there was no more time left to waste.

Sleep was my only escape.

I can't think with my head each time I get angry and frustrated. I say things that wouldn't help the situation at all.

I get pissed off with my colleagues for making less than positive remarks at me, even if I know its true.

I get pissed off with anyone who makes work a little tougher, including my patients.

I get pissed off with everyone in general, whenever one stands in my way.

And I know, that I need help.

I need to recognise that God's love and grace is beyond the problems I face. 

Whatever unhappiness I face, they shall come to past.

His beautiful plans and His love is eternal.

God has given me beautiful things in my life.

I may be imperfect, but my God is an almighty God who is strong and who loves me very much.

His strong hands will lift me up, each time my knees buckle and I fall to the ground.

And Lord, because of You, I can pick myself up, and be a positive person from today.

May I not be blinded from Your lovely touch in my life.

No comments: