Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Fuzzy eyeball

what the!!! Ive just discovered a mosquito bite on my forehead and wrist when ive only been in this room for less than 10 mins..well i was rather sympathetic when i saw the tres big mosquito..i didnt reli bother..i just swipe it away..but my kindness was not appreciated.instead it bit me more..So ive sprayed on some insect repellent into the room..AloT! The room stinks now..i honestly need an oxygen tank tht's gona give me fresh air or i might die faster than the mosquito. These lil fellas are very strong.
BTW..the biggest competition of all time..ALLL the time ive been training for since last year..ALLL the hard work ive put in...for the competition thats gona be held tmr..the NAtionals..I dont have a very good feeling abt this..we had extremely light training today..we walked the route..which will perhaps be the last time im gona enjoy the beautiful scenery of turf city..tht got me kinda emotional saying that..im gona graduate soon. But im reli gona miss my secondary schl life..all my frenz..and most of all my lovely track mates..We were havin a bad case of the giggles when we sang Lonely..the chipmunk version..it was soo funy..and arabel was doin stoopid things as usual and laffin at em..
And in the bus they were still as happy as eva..laffin at evry slightest odd detail..
And AMANDA told me tht she dreamt of me being stepped by some girll..and almost got killed but arabel came to my rescue.
And my contacts drop while i was rolling my eyeballs..while jean scrutinized..and evryone was laffin..and i had to rush to the toilet to get it washed but it was painful when i put it back..i had no containers then so had to submerged it in a bottle-cap full of tap water..and pravin held it for me while walkin round the shops looking for another contact lens container with Hakim coz i had to run..I feel rather bad..i mean they were so helpful..they're soo nicee...
And guess wot..im so afraid abt tmr..i hate the slope totally..Jeezzzz

No comments: