Monday, April 25, 2005

Upsy daisy

Uh-oh..im soo soz for not updating in such a long while..The exams are reli near and i have absolutely no time at all..this is my xcuse. what is urs?! okay forget abt tht 'what is urs' part. it suddenly just came to me when i was typing 'this is my xcuse'..those two phrases often come together..swiming in some corner of my brain..probably heard it in some movie i noe..I have no clue at all!!!
Well it was Ying's bday today!!! and we didnt even noe until fanli told us..and omg..we wished we could've gotten somethign reli reli nice..therefore we rushed to buy a cake..i feel sooo badddd..we all do...Lurve ya Yinggg!!! *muackzzz n huggiezzz* HAPPY BDAY!!
Newayz...we went to buy joann's bday today..we got this reli beautiful bracelet..and i saw this metal choker and its absolutely Vintage. but there was only one left...and tht only one was spoilt..well den they shd not have displayed it there in zee first place..Hmph.
and i bet she'll love it..we had her name on it..its sooo beautifullllllllllllllll!!

Oh yeh..and i saw this reli reli cute baby with gorgeous eyes. oooooooooooooooooooo
newayz...i had to rush home and not taking an afternoon nap..i hurried on with my studies..ive counted and have to study 10 chinese chpters a day..thats like a miracle if i can reli complete..in fact im at chpter 8 now..plus eng tys..

Oh goodie!! mum has bought me some nice stuff...she's just came home a split second ago.

In fact...i think i may not be updating until after the exams..my schedule will be so packed ill not be able to breathe. Hold it! I am breathing now. who am i to kid. So lets forget abt the breathing part. If im actually holding my breath until after the exams..i think ill b rising up from my grave flying around like a wandering maniac celebrating the end of the exams.

okay..my point is...i will probably not be updating until after the exams cos ill be sooo bz..so u might not wana drop by to check what crazy stuff ive been blabbing in my cyber world. OKay..so ill cyaxxxx
till we meet agen. *sob sob*

No comments: