Saturday, September 03, 2005

HA

right.
Lately..ive discovered something..
Ive been thinkin abt it..alot!
which was then..i realized something...so i went to my tracking system who came to my blog.

And tht was when..I realized that someone had actually searched from Yahoo My Full Name. And no one..other than U would do that.

SO u saw evrything heh?

Honestly..when i knew what u saw..I was horribly upset..I felt soo sorry.

Those were all blabbers..IM soo soo sorry.

Now tht uve seen evrything...i feel horrible totally. I wished i hadnt wrote tht. Becos it is neva my intention to hurt u.

I do care for u but only as a fren.

Im so sorry bout evrything..I hope we can still be friends.

can we pls??

But in the first place.

If ud wanted my web journal..u shd have asked for my permission first or just ask from me straight. Why did u have to go all through this, searching yahoo and stuff..Its so not nice to do all tht..prying into my stuff like this

Bcos this is somewhat a
private diary..only my closest frenz see this.

U are prying into my stuff, intruding my privacy..now i have no idea how i am going to peacefully write another private post without u prying into my personal space.

PLS do not do this agen.

U searched for my name agen today!! i think ull come back agen. So if ur seein this..PLs dont do this agen.

U wouldnt want pple prying into ur diary righ??

SO now would u respect me and stopp doin stuff like this?? Its like ur spying on me when we're supposed to be frenz.

Mayb u dont consider me as a fren anymore or just probably an enemy. Whateva it is..once agen Im sorry! I still hope we can be frenz.

No comments: