Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Just my luck

Today is the worst day of my life i swear

SHALL i emphasize on how dead i reli am?! I AM DEAD as in seriously DEAD as in dead beyond anything as in D for detention E for Expulsion A for Argh and D for yet another Detention

im dying im dying im dying
im dying
im dying
im dying im dying im dying im dying im dying im dying im dying im dying im dying im dying im dying im dying im dying im dying im dying im dying im dying

Guess what the hell happened!

our PE lesson was like e last period ...and incidentally...it was a free period for this particular PE lesson. So i went home after reporting.
I mean...lots of em did tht last week...and we stayed on like dumbs dumbs until 5 before we left.
Plus i had a headache ...so i figured...no harm leavin at 4!

But guess what?! today...of all free PE days....was e day chosen for spot check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! coincidentally...the only day tht id chosen to leave.

so after id left...mr new came to check if evryone was still there...and yea...id left.

SO im like honestly dying now.

Detention will definitely be in place for me...

and hooray. this will be the FIRST detention ill have in my whole entire life. Ive never had a detention for 17 years in my life. How hot is that?! NOOOOOTTTTTTTT

OKay i shd like calm down or something.

Linh says detention is fun! Her last detention was spent on havin a nice chat about Vietnam's road system with Michael Tan

Yea...I shd calm down!

I Swear ILL never break another school rule again!!!!!!! FROM now on i shall be MS goody two shoes ....long skirts with fully tucked in blouses.

EVryone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE sad for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

:((((((((((

No comments: