Tuesday, September 26, 2006

HULLo Luviessss

Leo is like e cutest lil thing in e world!! he hugs and kisses anyone!!!!!! argh he makes my heart melt! oopz sorry yoyo

well anyway...LAST PAPER IS TMR!!!!!!!! freedom after maths paper tmr!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant waitttt

finally...i can go out in peace! and ill stop lookin so haggard which i alwayz do durin e exam periods.

Ytd, after chem paper...went out with les, lin, algae and yoyo...it was reli fun but yoyo claimed i was stoned...i didnt even realzie that myself...mayb i was just reli tired...but it was so hot nonetheless...les and lin could finally get to noe yoyo better.

Hello les! ur turn to intro sam to us pls.

"MATHS PAPER KILLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS E DAYLIGHT OUTTA MEH!!!!!!!" - shufen

does that sound literaturic enough?! oh my evryone;s been gettin so literaturic in their blog posts these days i shall go with e flow. My MY what a lovely literaturic sentence made by meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

NOTTTTT

haha well...expect bulls like that from me...when it comes to literature. Thank God im not a lit student...or the world will shrivel into the wrinkled pea in mendel's experiment.

OMg now im tryina be biological. what e hell is wrong with me?!

An excerpt from Les's blog about e conversations durin ytd's dinner:

"Shufen: I love all my maid's boyfriends! (cos they kept givin me toys!) She keeps changing boyfriends even though she's married and has kids already. Like omg! When we lived in Yishun, it was a bangladesh and later when we moved, she found a painter boyfriend...

Yoshi: *starts thumping his chest -- like wow, heartache -- and putting on a feigned puppy dog expression of hurt*
Later on...Yoshi: Bangladesh somemore... Maybe I'll go tan and become darker.
Les: Yeah, and get a degree in painting too.

Shushisocute."

the comment from les is like e funniest comment in e world.

okay back to maths.

No comments: