Tuesday, September 05, 2006

OH my new monitor!!!! its like sooo biggg and niceeee and thin and evrythingggggg

muggin days are like back. argh how i hate muggin

My biological clock has gone like..all topsy turvy. i sleep in e morning and wake up at night to study

i am becomin a vampire..who sucks information from notes at night. Im sooo creepy. Not.

well on monday...studied in tp lib...pretty noisy place to study at..and we had to sit on e floor. how hot is that? not. we ended up talkin alot of crap too lol

Something funny happened today though. when i got out of e changing room in some shoppin center cos i desperately needed to get a bottom...this lady who was facin me..gave a reli shocked expression when she saw me..
she den turned to my sis who was beside her den looked back at me.

OKay..i don think we look tht alike. i don even noe why she had to giv tht face like she'd just seen a ghost.

Honestly..im such a busy person evryday. mugging mugging and mugging.

haha sorry for not studyin with u guyz..whoever u guyz are ..those tht asked me to study with em..i study better alone!!! HAHA cos im easily distracted and stuff!!! its for e better or id talk and talk and talk and u wont be able to study anyway.

No comments: