Wednesday, October 11, 2006

ive just realized a million stuff...like itd just hit me like a ton of bricks.

todays such an extremely long day. honestly.

right i shd stop bein emo.

My results are alright...tho i was reli upset..cos pple arnd me were gettin likeAAAABBBBCCCCs

while im gettin B B C D E ...pple in my class were doin fairly well..so id made a generalization tht the whole level did reli well for promos.

till i got out of my class for judo...pple were crying and tellin me how badly they'd done..how many Fs they'd gotten...tht many are gona be retained..did i realize how lucky i was...to hav my grades i mean. Im not sayin tht they're good...but im lucky tht my grades are good enough for promotion..cos many others r dyin to be in my shoes.

so i shd count my blessings...though i shall never be complacent.

WORK HARD !!! I MUST!!!

honestly...its jus so depressing...dat some pple i noe are leaving...juz the thought of not bein able to see em ever again is juz..scary. Id miss e times we'd spent and stuff..honestly...what a depressing day. the whole school was in this sullen mode.

alright im reli tired. best of luck in whateva u do...

PS: MANDY DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U MUZ COME TO SEE ME DURIN OPEN HOUSE OR ELSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Go to judo booth okay?!!!!!!!!

No comments: