Tuesday, October 24, 2006

shucks. Id jus made the biggest mistake by makin a pact with mom that in exchange for my right to wear contacts again...i can't have my allowance deducted for two MONTHS.

id meant two weeks. But somehow...I must have bumped my head and the words came out wrong. id only realized what id done...jus ytd. How can i be so blur. No wonder mom agreed to it so readily.

so well u see....every wekk i get my allowance deducted...for my blurness. 2 dollars deducted each week for every mistake i make. (ie. clothes left in e room, messy room, eating in e room, dishes not dumped into the sink after eating, wrappers or rubbish left around, electrical items not turned off after leavin the room, contacts left in e toilet, hangers strewn over the bed, and much much much much much more. )

OH my God. i don think ill be able to make it! 2 months!! its such a great feat.

ARGH!

how great. ull be seein me on stage on thurs while i freeze...right in front of thousands of pple. How hot is tht. Not.

No comments: