Sunday, January 07, 2007

scary days

uCANT believe what juz happened. I am still omg reeling from it.

i am soooo omg...pls give me time to breathe in and out.

*breathes*

phew...OMG u seriously...This is the most...thrilling and e scariest BIO test to ever exist on planet Earth.

Adrenaline was and is still raging within me. What a way to describe adrenaline but u must understand that im never good when it comes to describing bio terms.

OMG! mr ho said tht if we were to not click submit before the time is up....We'd get zero for the online assessment.

and i cant believe how time flies... BEfore long....it was like 3 secons before time was up...I realized i had only thrEEEEEEEEEEEEE seconds to SCROLL ALL E WAY DOWN E HUNDRED MILE Long WEBPAGE AND MOVE MY MOUSE TO E SUBMIT BUTTON AND CLICK It.

Right when it hit to 0 secons!!...i clicked it in time.

BUT A STUPID DIALOGUE BOX CAME UP TO ASK ME TO CONFIRM E SUBMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i duno if thts gonna be counted into my duration.

BUT I GUESS IT DID COS e score sheet said my duration was 15 mins and 3 seconds. It was that stupid IRRITATING dialogue confirmation box!!! that took me 3 seconds.

but surprisingly...i had a score...and that is 14/20. okay...better than id expected...id expected to get like 5 or something.

I reli reli reli reli reli reli reli hope i wont get a zero cos of that 3 seconds. HOW WAS I TO NOE that there was this surprise of a dialogue confirmation box!!!

THAT STUPID ASSED UP DIALOGUE CONFIRMATION BOX.
_______________________________________________
judo:

ON friday...there was this cca bazaar thing...And i came home walkin like a 100 year old ah peh. I mean...i was thrown like so many times by people whom id taught on how to throw ...and bcos im such an amazing judo teacher and have forgotten to ask em to lift up my arms when i hit e ground...I have thus suffered windedness and back pains.

Evryone seemed to be freaked out whenever a throw is demonstrated. i noe theres e loud thud and all...but it isnt all that painful really....UNless of course u dont throw properly...which i became a victim to.

I was seriously OWNED ytd during randori.

PLS....all e black and brown belts.

what a nice way of welcoming us back after our holidays. 6 bouts.

I was thrown like i duno how many thousand times ytd....and i seriously was almost blacking out by e last bout with rachel. All i could see was momentary blackness and rachel's concerned face.
And i became her little puppet as she swung me all around like how a cowboy swings his string.

very nice of Quma to keep demonstrating a scary Osoto throw on me. "like this ...u needa swing like this...LIKE THIS...LIKE THIS...SWing LIKE THISSS" And all u could hear was BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM... and i was screaming in my head...I NOE I NOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOW WIL U STOP THROWING ME AND LET ME DO IT on u. But i was tooo weak and tired to scream... plus he was throwing me after every split second there was no way i could have a decent negotiation with him. Yudon threw me face down. And i sparred with the very scary and famous YiMin.

Id alwayz thot e black belters were nice pple when it comes to randoring with us yellow belters. Guess i was Wrong beyond anything.

No comments: