Sunday, January 14, 2007

WOOOHHHHHHHJudo Orientation 2007 was a success!!!!!!!!!

All i can say is Hot hot Hot

SOOOOOO hot! seriously. Christy, sondra, ding, siti and whoever i missed out...Hot job seriously! u guyz are awesome!

Hhaa like rach said.. our flame for judo is burning again! Hot hot hot.

Liek for once...there were like sooo many people in e dojo and i realized durin e warm ups..we were practically shouting the jap numbers...training was tough but it was seriously fun. I love trainings like these.

And i love randoris too...even tho i was owned again...as alwayz.I Sprained my neck....after playing with Yimin. it was hot cos i didnt even notice it until after evrything. Hot. Not.

it was reli nothing...juz felt a lil uncomfortable...but when i got home...it got worse and i had trouble sleeping cos i couldnt turn my head too much.

So i conveniently gave an excuse to my personal discipline master, myself, that i couldnt get up at 6am to study cos ive got a sprained neck and it was hard to get out of bed so early in e morning.

UNfortunately...my personal discipline master gave in. And hence...i woke up 3 hrs later.

Great job...Ms Personal disciplne master aka myself.

Kudos to Dad who did something miraculous to my neck and it cured in an instant.

Mingsheng being so very responsible of him has decided to giv us e new timetable today when he was supposed to giv it to us tmr. No more excuses for not finishing up tmr's work. Thanks AM-ASS.

haha jk...but count urself lucky man! Eelin calls me ASS-EFF. very nice name indeed...so special ull never find another person with a similar name.

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ok time to sleep.

I thot i did it.. i couldnt do it too...Too hard...I tried..and i blame myself for bein lousy too. But u noe what...at e end of e day...like what ive discovered on friday after askin for a sign... There are so many things to do...so many things ive yet to achieve..so many wonderful things in life laid out...Im gona be stronger than what pple think of me...IM not gona give in like dat...i want to be strong...I wont let it happen..i will not fall bcos of it...i will not let it affect me. I can and will do it woohoo.

No comments: