Friday, January 04, 2008

hullO!

long time no blog

id decided to be less self-obssessed for once in my life and hence the result of this empty lil blog

but today! is an exception

I need to blog this out cos im feeling extreme emotions!!!

and when this happens I hav e knack of yelling it out to the world for all earthlings with computers in their homes to read even tho perhaps 0 is even interested in reading abt my life

oh man!

i am sooo terribly bored of my 'post-As' life

so i dont blame u if u do




let me do a lil brief summary of what ive been up to.

post as:

stone like nothing

shop like all e time

got reli bored of shopping

sleep at home

learn to cook!

go to e market

pluck out intestines of chickens and squids and screaming with disgust as a result

i did housework!!! i cleaned my bedroom evry morning and ironed my clothes and did my bed! i can now be deemed as a professional 'housewife'! though one who is too young to hav a husband.



so basically this was how i led my little life

UNTIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shufang (our judo senior... not my twin sis ah!) reccommended us this job.

yvvone, siti and i took it up!

My first every job. Life rocks. I thought to myself then.

OUR boss, desireee did mention to us that it wont be an easy job. but oh well i could learn right

but i thik she meant business when she said it wont be an easy job

First day of work:

FINALLY... I MANAGED TO LIVE THROUGH A DAY WITHOUT STONING.
I LOVEDDDDD WORK EVEN THOUGH IT WASNT AS EASY AS ABC
FINALLY I WAS DOIN SOMETHINGGG... SOMEHTING TO KEEP ME ALIVE. I GUESS U CAN SAY IM A WORKAHOLIC. OH WOW I LOVE LIFE.




Subsequently...

ok i think my jobs rather ok.. its juz i reli hate all e stress and hecticness of it and always bein deemed slow and stuff

its soooo demoralisinggggg


i bet my supervisors thot i was e biggest bimbo to have ever walked this round lil planet.

and evrything has to be fast fast fast fast

no it wasnt borin like any of e other admin jobs my dear frenz always complain about

it was hectic.

so much so u hav no time to feel bored

i work 12 hours a day and i get paid 5.50 an hour.

in e biggest hotels in singapore...

cool shit.

time reli flies and before u know it.. it is time to go home!

Home!! AND ALL E SHOPS ARE CLOSED!

OH HOW I MISS SHOPPING.

sats are taken up as well.

Sundays my only free time and so i can only dedicate one week to one group of friends or friend.

free times have become as valuable as gem

I know im desperate but i reli reli reli reli reli reli hope i can stop workin in this job.. and find something else and start afresh.

I BELIEVE my lady boss thinks im not suitable for this job anyway... and i believe she has no time to train me whatsoever and there is no time to be understanding that this is my first time doing stuff like these and that i may not yet work as fast as e other perm staff who have worked for like years when ive only juz started work a few days ago.

i guess this juz wasnt reli e best job to take if it was a first job.

I tried.. i reli did. in fact today i did e callings reli fast..

oh well.. i can always learn from this. SO this is e real workplace. its perfect experience.

ive never regretted workin here. its tough but.. i think ive learnt alot.

No comments: