Sunday, January 13, 2008

wooo!

lately i havent been updating cos ive been busy at work.. Yes i end at like 9 plus at night and leave e house at 7.30.

U can soo conclude that shufen has seriously no life!!!

so heres some pix to show whats been up! (Not in accordance to date!)

YAY!!!!!!!!!! did u noe?! i hav a new cam!

i can carry it around evrdya mwhaahaha


In the train with judokas after work XD


I visited my new house!!

okay more like my old house.. its e house ive not been living in for 6 years

coincidentally.. e house im currently living in will be rented to this family.. who has this cj guy with em.

Small world indeed. I can only pray hard that he doesnt ruin my precious room.

okay on to my new-old house.

This is e view from our living room window!! e wind howls like nothing gosh.. its like livin in a windy haunted house!

JUMP!


Oh btw! thats my new black dress from lil matchgirl at an amazing price of $26 only


I was tryina take an artistic shot.. apparently.. it looks more rather ghostly


My study room!


Sitting on my room's window sill.. yea i risked my life just to take this picture.





On christmas day!! with wee and ys :D


No comments: