Tuesday, June 17, 2008

hey! it might be a good idea if i turn myself into ice-cream girl n get a right hand resembling that of a bodybuilder's! Thats a fantastic idea. Now evryone will be screaming away with fright after gettin a peek at the bloated arm. Dream come true.

It wont be a very nice experience to bump into some familiar faces tho. Ill have to scoop ice-cream into their little bowls. How very exciting. I can imagine myself scratching into the ice-cream with a big rounded scoop, with great difficulty n givin a sheepish smile, 'here is ur ice-cream' n they'll take e lil bowl swiftly and wink back 'thanks ice-cream lady'.
God forbid.

Went back to my old house today. They'd changed the name of e condo to 'Seletarisia'.
Guess they needed a fresh change.

I brought home some onion roti pratas from e coffee shop near the old house. I missed it so much.
Ate it for dinner tonight along with some fake red wine. Yea i know im tryina be cool.
I mean.. red wine sucks.. u gotta admit it.

We had a great laugh during dinner.

the weird things i do when i was little. MAybe not so little.

Like e time when i was 15...
I bawled to the world about my going to die of diabetes bcos i found ants in my panties

Yes. i confided that Super Big secret to my sister's guy classmate who happened to be tallking to me at that time.

The next thing was us praying fervently and chanting Amen... for the healing of my failing health.

OMG y was i such a retard? Not that i am not one now.

So says Wispy after I confided in her about how upset that i was about my becoming 'normal' when i was previously known to be 'insanely abnormal'
Not that that was a v happy thing.

Guess i enjoyed bein crazy. Maybe the asylum shd be my second home.

'U are still not normal', quipped wispy who continued stoning after that.

Thanks. Its high time i bask in the glorious moment.

No comments: