Monday, June 16, 2008

I have a hundred and one things gg through my mind. WHY 101? its juz a random huge no. that popped into my head.

For one.. there are tons of things ive yet to settle regarding my application which needs a hell lot of hefty admin scores to settle with.
Nx, a sudden avalanche of invitations and outings that is threatening to swallow my being.
And nx, a heck alot of things to remember or risk getting into the death square. Mmm.. u noe i like to exaggerate.

Its high time i start scheduling and organise the outings into appropriate dates.

N of course... my parents. N their growing unhappiness which i apparently find it hard to stunt unless I stay home to study or go out to work.. whch is quite hard to find since i only need a job for a week or less lookin at the hefty no. of upcoming events. They find it a highly disturbing issue for their daughter to want a break before starting highly stressful uni life.

But im gona do social work. So i guess less time for my friends unless u guyz wana come along!

Its hard to appease my parents bcos evrything i do is wrong, detestable, disgusting.

Theres nth much i can do abt it. I hav growing issues and i still dono how to settle em really. OMG

WHy why why

I am so upset n i dono what to do.

No comments: