Sunday, August 15, 2010

The event is over!

There was alot of drama during the tournament.

We made some really cool friends from the other institutions when we were helping each other out with the setting up of e ring and stuff.

But in all honesty, I screwed up.

I am deeply embarassed about my performance and i deserved that draw.

That being said, its a real setback.. but i will not give this sport up because of this. There have been times in my life when i encounter huge failures and went into depression for weeks on end.. and im too ashamed to ever go back..

i dont think i have e face to go back to trainings.. But i have to. To give up, is to err further.

I commend my opponent for her wonderful fighting spirit that she put up that i did not have.

I'm sorry to have let ppl who had faith in me down. :(

But i wil keep trying harder.

No comments: