Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hey guys!

ive been horribly busy with everything... apart from bein stressed over my own trg there is e team to think about... and the organising of the event.

Its gonna be seriously huge this time cos.. geez the ambassador is gracing the event. SO NOTHING MUST GO WRONG I WILL NOT TOLERATE LATE COMING FIGHTERS OR USHERS OR I WILL SLAUGHTER HIM ALIVE.

I dont know how dan and i are gona cope this sat. Dan is more stressed cos hes got a bigger responsibility on his shoulders.

Im reli thaknful for real wonderful freidns who have been offerin help for the event bcos it means sooo much tht pple actually offer help when we're really realy stretched and stressed til our heads are swelling.

That aside. I am horribly tired everyday. Time for trg again tmr.

AND OH NO SCHOOL HAS STARTED! WHAT HORROR ive not had a proper holiday!

No comments: