Monday, November 08, 2010

I ALMOST forgot that i HAVE A BLOG!!!

Sorry but twitter is the in thing now.. so if ur still reading this... you must be outta ur mind!

Theres spider web all over blogger.



Now i am so tempted to shop.

And i look monstrous now thanks to many days of lack of sleep

these past weeks have been torturous to say the least! Assignment after assignment... tests after tests...

Tomorrow theres another exam...

Pardon me and my drones...

OH CRAP I NEED TO SHOP!

but my wardrobe is soo full a quarter of my clothes cant fit into it anymore! so they are just left to hang outside.

I keep buying more clothes but it never seems enough..

I think ive been afflicted with shopaholic syndrome.

They should medicalize it.


Oh and Cris called me all e way from US yesterday! but i thot it was an insane salesperson so i didnt pick it up.

Okay im gonna sleep night.

No comments: