Thursday, November 25, 2010

Im pretty sure someone peed in the bus i was on this morning.

And the bus was travelling at turtle speed. The driver was probablly tryina smell some flowers along the way.

Its been long since i last stepped out of e house and onto e field early in e morning. After cooping myself at home for the last century to study for the exams, it felt refreshing! And it reminded me of how beautiful God's creations are!

So I had my first final exam today. 3 more to go. EXCITING! Not.

For one, I'm blogging because my eyelids have this insatiable urge to close every millisecond.
And ive got so much work to do!

And i just spent my whole evening watching youtube videos again :S

This is... I must admit.. a true disaster. I just spent precious hours away like that.

maybe its just this semester... I'm burnt out. Don't worry I'm not charred. Yet.

Speaking of being charred. Ive already got some plans coming up for my 3 day holiday! Whoopeee

I've already booked a spa session on the day of my final exam.

I'm a lil bored of fairness so I'm gonna find a day to get myself REAL TANNED! AND I MEAN IT! WHITE SKIN, YOU're finished! You're gonna be so CHARRED!

I'm going over-the-sea for a full day.. trip planned with Grass, Shuffz jr. and Leswee. We've planned this for months now. And i cant wait.
Basically, each of us will be doing a makeover there.

MY MAkeover will be EPIC! it will be a huge change! You wont even be able to recognise me!

So if u should see a stranger calling out to you... it might just be your lil friend, me.

Im gonna DYE MY HAIR! --- Jet Black. What a revamp it's gonna be.

Cant wait to TAKE MORE SHOTS WITH MY DSLR CAMERA!!!!

All these and more... in just three days. :S

Gotta pack my schedule real tight... like how muji packs sandwiches.

Then its off to the hospitals.
I'll be delivering babies!!! Cant wait to see crying bloody babies.
Just joking.. i think itll be an experience. Its always a joy to see God's creation. Im gonna welcome babies to planet Earth! How cool is that?!

No comments: