Friday, June 03, 2011

Holidays

MY attachment has ended!


That long-awaited end to the arduous journey is finally here!!!


Holidays has only just started this week and already I had some of the best moments in my life.


PROM on Monday!


its my first prom btw. A lil too old for prom so we called it dinner and dance.














Next up:

My batam trip with the nursing girls!!!

Im feelin all nostalgic already!

The best part about the trip was honestly the girl's company and the hotel stay. We behaved like 3 year old kids.

It was cheap, and amazingly grand and beautiful. PLUS, we seem to be the only ones in the hotel so we had everythingggg to ourselves. including the amazing buffet breakfast.


We drank ice wine and hung out at the rooftop poolside to star gaze... and played in the gym with our pyjamas.


Im feeling nostalgic already!!!

And i bought this beautiful blueee dressss... from the hotel for only 13 sing dollars.

okay things there are not as cheap as ud expect.

I MISS the girls! WHAT a wonderful start to my holiday!!!

No comments: