Saturday, December 29, 2012

My devotional in the morning.

What do you have that you did not receive? If then you received it, why do you boast as if you did not receive it? For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

I read it and a thought came to my wearied and despondent state.

My past achievements and freedom were given by God. Yet, i have now turned away from His hand.

The joy, peace and achievements in my life were not by my own efforts. They were won by God's grace.

These days I feel out of sorts, as if nothing is well in place. I often wondered why, and then I realized why.

I have not let God, have not had faith in Him as I did. Had not stretched out my hand to reach for Him and told Him to do it with me as I used to. I always take things into my own hands as I live faithlessly, and screw it up.

Walk with me Jesus, I cannot do this alone. Ive lost every motivation, every drive.

I need to stand up again. Will You be in this with me?

No comments: