Monday, November 28, 2005

hehe

ive decided to do away with the welcome page cos i think its silly.

I mean only a dummy with flies in his brain would not understand how to click and navigate through the pages

and by putting that page up..its kinda degrading u guyz see?

And soo!!! I shall insult u guyz no further!!! By tearing down that absolutely horrible page!!!

so u guyz can read the posts without clicking which makes evrything a wonderous simplicity

Im still on my adventure!!! Harry potter and the half blood prince and I never want it to end!!!

I think ill cry and not bcos im touched either. U can of course think up of the most ridiculous explanation for that water hose running cause. Afterall, i am pretty much ermm...ridiculous? (balderdash)

ill cry bcos my adventure with harry potter has ended!!!! (that is to say if i have finished the book) Until some years later (when the nx book comes out) do i continue riding on the broomstick!


I shall declare this important announcement before i continue or someone will reli be crying

Wispz is finally back from cameron highland and we would all love to give her the warmest welcome anyone will ever receive.

(umm..well u can close a blind eye to the 'we' cos there isnt any 'we' at all its just 'me'. but who cares im giving it a dramatic effect so weiyu will be so touched her waterhose will start leaking)

Yay wispz's back!!

No comments: