Thursday, November 24, 2005

OMG!!!!!!

That was a totall revamp!!!!

Omg she looks sooo different i could barely recognise her until sis told me it was her!! she was wearing this gorgeous blue gown and she's going to her PROM!!!!

Just the sound of that word makes me boil!!!

Err im referrin to my blood. I dont boil. im a solidified girl with a solidified brain.

There's not gona have any prom this year!!! AHH

nvm about that Ive got Harry potter and the half-blood prince!!!!!! And thats all that matters!!

(let me just tell it to u like a storybook)
Here's how:

I was walkin home from that peranakan buffet meal i had which almost made me do a technicolor yawn when Muji called me

"hurry Up!! Come home!! I think uve just won a harry potter book!! From the library!!!"

"what what what what??!! WHAT? OHMIGOD!!!"

yee yee yee yee went sis. (too excited beyond words)

Yes Yes yes!!!! At long last!! Harry Potter and the half blood prince has landed ..erm no not only at Seletaris..No not only at 03-77..but into the hands of Mine!!!! Mwahahahahahaha

Um..unfortunately i didnt win it. Im just gona get it for a few weeks cos id reserved it since for some magical reason evrybody else alwayz get their hands on the book first before i do so its hard to borrow it. id reserved it for $1.55 in case u wana know.

Crisp news screaming!!! I just found out the book is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. The book itself is environmental friendly!! how Hot is that? im lovin this book foreva more.

*sigh* im still totally clueless about the PAE. Mom wants me to get into PJ. but i think i might wana get into IJ or Peiyu will all be alone.

its been sooo botherin me for the past 7 hrs or so.

Ill be goin for chalet tmr and probably escape. I hope itll be fun.

AH tell me where i shd go pls!!! Innova or Pioneer?? (im not sure who im askin that..myself i guess)

*sigh sigh sigh sigh*

No comments: