Saturday, February 03, 2007

KYU GRADE

OMg i seriously have no life.

studies judo studies judo studies judo.. thats basically whats been going on

AND KYU GRADE COMPETITION IS GONA BE HELD NX WEEK SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its sooooooooooooooo extremely nerve-wrecking. I hope i wont fluster.

i think id be soo scared ill faint at "Hajimeh" or is this how u spell it?

I have like 4 tests next week. How hot is that. Not.

WISH me luck!!!!!!!! nx week is a terribly terrifying week.

Oh ya and theres Cross country which im definitely going to walk even tho im in competitive thanks to YX. HAHA ive got an excuse!!!!! Ive got Judo competition so i cant risk injuring myself. Isnt that hot?!

And tmr there's CIP! garung guni thingy. YES its all for charity. and cip hours i might add. I bet il reach home at night. Which is so not hot cos i needa study.

I havent been online for as long as whateva. How hot is that.

IM like so random tonight. Check out the thousands of new bruises i have when u see me at schooL!

they are like lil mosquito bites... i totally live up to my name... Abused child.

No comments: