Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My time spent mugging has endowed me with the knowledge that there are indeed many interesting individuals out there manifesting planet Earth.

Yesterday there were three man who arent exactly in their right minds in the library at the SAME section where i was studying. I mean i can even recognise them cos the library is now like my second home. U can tell that they aint exactly sound cos they keep talking in the library to themselves.

Like this man who keeps cursing and swearing in cantonese

Or this old man who walked up to me and asked "do you want wisdowm"

Or this regular visitor i see evryday walkin arnd and shakin his head and laughin to himself

or screaming kids that screech at evrything and i mean evrything

Or some kids who are standing at attention, singing majulah singapura while facing me right now as im typing. Im at macs. I guess its cos im wearing a red and white shirt. I guess they mistook me for a singapore flag

No comments: