Sunday, June 03, 2007

hello hello hello

im gettin a lil cranky but its ok since im alwayz cranky all e time

Gosh.. i reli cant bring myself to concentrate Oh gosh!

i seriously need some inspirational figure to study with me!!! SUPER INSPIRATIONAL LIKE PROLLY E SMARTEST PERSON IN SINGAPORE WHOS TAKIN HIS/HER AS too.

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

these few days has been awesome... at least im gettin a wee bit of my life back apart from all that mugging.
and ive got myself to walk on the right path.

There was e CJ drama play night.. and it was hot. I SWEar Evryone was not themselves it was CHAOS!
MADNESS!
more CHAOS
and MORE madness... im sorry but i hav a v limited space in e vocab section of my brain.

Siti was awesome cos she Miaoed.
Sondra was awesome too cos she zaogenged
Martina was awesome too cos she had lightings draped over her.

haha nahh juz kiddin.. U guyz were aweome cos u guys were hot seriously.
i mean it was e first time i saw em act and i was sooo totally impressed.

went to meet e usual NUTZY NS guyz again... at like 11pm!
they are as cranky as ever! but i had to leave immediately cos i didnt wana walk 50 km home in 6 inch high wedges when all e bus services decide to abandon me.

BUT clement was sooo ncie!!!!!! insisted that i shd take a cab home and paid for it!!! I almost died from gratefulness! SO nice pls!

Sherman being as retarded as ever. HAHAHHAA

ANd omg u wouldnt believe what happened durin judo training

Punishments!!!!!!!!! cos some guys decided to act cute and posed as F4s. aka flower 4s. as rachel and i put it by not wanting to spar... causing the whole team to suffer !

gosh im dreadin judo camp. Its gonna be more like torture camp!
Pls dont miss me too much shd anything untowards happen.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments: