Monday, May 28, 2007

My shoulders are officially... WEIRD

both of em.. so much so tht its becomin a chore unhookin ahem.. when ive gotta reach behind my back.

MY thighs are as hard as my marble floor... tho not as shiny cos they're not as smooth.

IM like aching ALLL OVERRRR thanks to sat's trg.

AND if u havent heard.. Ive CUT MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ripley's believe it or not.

To all tht ive moaned like moaning myrtle to... its alright.. I think i love it now!!!!

MWAHAHA

BTW!!!!! Diva's 50% off SALE IS A TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bot this reli cute black clip with a bow and a pair of hot dangling earrings. They are soooooooooooooo cooL!!!!!!!! as cool as the ice in my refrigerator. Ive fallen head over heels in love with SALES! LIKE Deeply!!!!

I reli love diva i reli reli reli do! Its e hottest shop thts ever known to humanity!!! Like omg! i mean it!!!!!!!!! but why are their necklaces soooo expensive :(:(:(

IF U WANA GET ME ANY PRESSIE!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT FROM DIVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok tht was soo subtle

Jojo's stayin over tonight! WOots (new word ive learnt from MS)!!!

Shit id better study now!
I need muggers to inspire me to study man!

No comments: