Friday, May 11, 2007

inter class Handball competition today!

ok i think i shd avoid takin part or watchin another ball competition again.

cos in e midst of all e excitement... I realized id made a folly of myself by screaming too much! which.. i alwayz do durin ball games. AND I ALWAYZ DO IT SUBCONSCIOUSLY .. i guess thts how i get my sore throats.

But all in all... I loved today.. i guess we've bonded well as a class through this game. I love T27!!!!!!! we hardly hav time to bond and stuff and frankly speaking i guess ive segregated alot from e class by stickin to my clique for e past few months.

But i sooo loved today! cos we've finally gone for a hot class outing! after like afihalksjdfiuasdnflasfh centuries. yay T27 ROCKS!

Right now I shd drink more honey water to soothe my throat.

No comments: