Saturday, June 23, 2007

weird

Weird things happen at civics center and allow me to reinforce this.. WEIRD things reli do happen at civics center.
Unfortunately it has to be the place i mug day and night at

And here i am.. alive and breathing. *checks pulses* Yes indeed my heart is still beating

Thank GOD ID MANAGED TO GET OUT ALIVE!! I never thot id see sunlight ever again

The stupid lock in the toilet wouldnt OPEN so i was stuck in there for 30 minutes wen peeing requires compromising only 30 seconds or maybe 29s of our lives.

I swear i thot the toilet bowl was gona be my death bed.

I was imagining sis's frantic menace and evryone else running helter skelter like lil mice all over civics to look for the lost lost missing ongshufen

I imagined posters of myself stuck on MRT stations' call-outs for missing people

my fingers are now bruised from trying to turn that lock open though

but no worries evryone cos i wont disappear from your lives just yet.. cos right now im shivering in the library once again

One day i shall strut into the library in winter apparels as a protest against turning the library into the 'north pole' of Singapore.

And to stand up for the poor polar bears in the arctic suffering from the effects of global warming as they tire themselves out swimming cos theres no more ice for them to rest on thanks to more CFC emission coming out from civics center's woodland's regional library

No comments: