Sunday, September 02, 2007

Latest happenings:

u juz cant believe it
i spilled coffeeeeeee in macs
it was e most embarassing thing the world will ever know
I juz wanted toooooo dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee righttttttttt there and then
but a cute guy got me a new cup of coffee and helped me dry my notes and stuff
so it wasnt such a bad thign afterall

I needa drink i needa drink


drink under the starsss... juz to destress

im still dying to get into psychology

i am still studying

i plucked my eyebrows and it felt like it took a century

i ate nasi lemak yesterday!!!!!

AN old man was staring with mouth gaping wide at sis and me for fulll 10 minutes in e bus bcos he thot he'd seen ghosts when we're very much alive... and if he doesnt know twins exist on planet earth

Maccccc juz smiled at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I broke my clip

I ate in e library
in fact i do it evrytime im there. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(but i nv get caught)

MY FILES ARE GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I heard my NAME ON 98.70 FM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY NAILS ARE SOOOO LONGGGGG.. IVE LEARNT THE LIKES OF YEANG MING SHENG

LEE BOON PING has admitted that im smarter than him and that he is a piggy

Dad was aspiring to get the biggest monitor screen in the world.. hes got it now
I had difficulty finding the cursor


Dad also bought a new keyboard and the first thing i saw when i entered e house was him typing away merrily on an un-connected keyboard (he thot it was fun)

he cut his own hair and he was so proud of it cos he thinks its hip. (it looks like bart simpson's)

byE BYE

No comments: