Saturday, September 15, 2007

PRELIMS ARE OVERRRRRRR

but As hasnt

its pretty unfortunate cos... most of my darlings are still having their exams.. plus mom has graciously allowed only a one days grace of rest.

plus i still needa spend time with em hence i ended up spendin my weekends in e lib

i ended up sleeping there

i love e library... to the point that.. the library isnt juz a place to provide me with a place to study... its also an avenue to relieve stress...a place where u spend time with all ur mates.. who'll stick by u till death.. pple ill nvr forget for life... even if some of u babes dont go to e library as often like ys, siti, wisp, arch, and more (even if i don mention ur name here it doesnt mean tt i love u any less.. i do love u guyz alot neway..each and evryone of u) ...the lib still reminds me of u guyz somehow

Take away all my sadness
Fill my life with gladness
Ease my troubles
Thats what u do

be touched! haha ok la i didnt compose that poem myself.. im listening to this reli gorgeous song "have i told you lately"

i juz wana say.. i reli do appreciate evry single one of u... its juz some things have been happening and i don wana burden any of u with my troubles... and its in all e lil things that u do.. even if u felt like u didnt do much.. but it still means so much to me u noe..all those times u guyz have been there for me when i was down.. the genuine care that i felt.. even if it were juz a mere sms or encouragement.. a decorated letter or postcard...its touched me alot..

id love to stay strong and work really hard...
for ppl who have genuinely cared for me and hope to see me do well.. for God..and for the ones that i love..

Im so thankful <3

Bein narcisstic in e lib with jo.. i shd put some of e face-warped pix up nx time they're hilarious

No comments: