Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I am abit bored today

evryones gona hav fun at prom while i stone like nothing cos i chose to stay home or around the neighbourhoods to feed the cats

not like i havent done it during my study periods.. transiting from the library when it closes to a nearby macs and having my dinner at some void deck specially brought from home by my maid

basically there are a whole litter of cats around and i feed em my dinner. OKay.. only e fish... cos they arent very fond of rice or veggies


I love cats but i hate spiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok random


but i feel this sense of lightheadedness evrytime i do something charitable! not tht feeding cats or givin my pennies to beggars on e streets is anything too benevolent or self-sacrificial.. but at least it makes me happy :D


BYEEEEEEEEE BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I AM SO HUNGRY

No comments: