Tuesday, November 20, 2007

pretty significant day

Awww

today .. for a startling moment.. i realized.. was e last time id be coming to mug at this place, the library.

This place brings.. alot of memories.. it wasn't just a place of tempting empty tables and chairs and quiet ambience.. it was a place where id spent one of e most wonderful times there.. the amazing new friends.. and awesome old ones too..the goal-settings.. where i defined what i want in future.. where i pushed myself relentlessly to the limit...(sometimes to the point of skipping my meals and gettin gastric)... where i sought comfort in times of depression (cos e place brings back so many wonderful memories).. and thank God for being there for me through and through

this whole experience has been a really long fantastic adventure... where the end to this arduous journey was the taking of my As

There were countless of times when i wanted to give up.. bcos of all e obstacles and stones that were hurled in my direction while i was treading this path. But somehow... there'd always be something at the back of head that keeps pushing me on.. a lil voice in my head to tell me to have faith. *whispers 'thank u'*

I may not do fantastically for this exam but im glad i chose to walk through the fire instead of cowering in fear and backing out like how id always contemplated doing. Haha im such a coward.

Today... Faith, a friend i met from e lib, passed me a little letter cos it was prolly one of our last times seeing each other..
(omg im feeling a lump in my throat now)
the letter was so gorgeous... i almost cried readin it.. shes been so wonderful.. id miss her so much.. id never forget those times we've had.. shes been one of e most amazing person ive ever met.

NOT FORGETTING ALL E AMAZING STUDY BUDDIES!!


its jsut two more days before it all ends!

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i like to dramatise everything

No comments: