Friday, November 23, 2007

SO today

was a stupid day

cos i almost died

in some stupid facial place called ATOS

not that i was about to be murdered or anything

but i seriously thought i could never get out of that place alive... NOT unless i bought their HUNDRED DOLLAR STUPID PRODUCTS that had not a single bit of teeny weeny beanny bit of effect ATT FRIGGIN ALLLLLLL

AND THAT STUPID LADY WONT LET ME GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

i was juz stuck there with those gleamy eyes staring UP AT ME (bcos im taller than her)

Effing shit!

what unscrupulous methods... wen they;d claimed that they're offering some stupid shit for free... its juz all a TRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so that ull enter their shop and then they can juz go on and on and on and on about their prods and not leave u alone

HELLO?! THEY'RE FORCING U TO BUY LIKE 90 DOLLAR PRODS

and likeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i had to work my brain even after my As have ended

like pretending that im calling my mom whose scolding me and commanding me to leave the place (when it was valerie on e other side of e phone tryina help)

yea and the lady was pretty unhappy.. i could tell but she was still tryina keep a straight face while smiling and saying, "haha i dont believe leh... if u reli want it u can just go against her and buy e package... plus ur alr 18 she cant control u"

WTFFFFFF

I felt like stuffin a sock in that lady's mouth

matilda was totally helpless... actually both of us were.. with those short aunties squirming around us going on and on about this and that

so when they finally stopped paying attention to me for like a split second... I RANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN OUT AS FAST AS I COULD

i was damnnnnnnnnn relieved

but oh shit matilda was still stuck in there

after a minute or so hiding behind a pillar far away.. she fnally eyed me and i signalled to her to run

And she told one of e ladies that she was going to discuss with me about the prods before deciding and came to me

DEN IT WENT CRAZY

once we got out of e shop... WE RANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN FOR our livESSSSSSSSS AND NOT STOPPING TILL WE WERE A MILLION MILES AWAY FROM THAT HELL HOLE

i was panting like crazyyyy

Thank god we got out of there omgggg

ERR GUYZ!!! UR PIX WILL BE UP AS SOON AS MY DAD STOPS HOGGING MY MAIN COMPUTER


HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA MY WORD VERIFICATION FOR THIS POST IS " ahwar'

No comments: