Sunday, February 15, 2009

My first Valentine's

Hello planet Xeus!

I had my first ever Valentine's day yesterday.
We visited the Night safari (a thousand years since i last visited that place) and saw ourselves. Theres a crocodile specie called 'Mugger'

I screamed when doctor fishes tickled my feet.

****in ITCHY

Thank God CS was there to gag me. Altho it didnt work. I screamed and the tourists ran away.



<3 Thank U Monkey for giving me the best first Valentine's day ever!


Not forgetting that its also Friendship day!

There are so many friends that i want to thank the Lord for... Who have been with me thru thick and thin.. who have withstood my nonsense for the past couple of years/ months.. Even though i may not express it.. U guys mean alot to me. Words cant express how much i love you people

Nursing: Celestine babe... U've been a wonderful friend and amazing role model! I thank the Lord for bestowing such a wonderful friend to me. Loraine.. Uve been so amazing.. bein there for me when i was down.. it upsets me sometimes to see u so sad.. my heart goes out to you and ill constantly keep you in my prayers.. Jade and angie... for being such great companions! its a joy to have u guys around. not forgetting Adora, pam, Jay, JX, Emma, Faiz.. MElissa Fong .. bla bla so many many more! I'm heartened to have such wonderful classmates.. u have inspired me with ur hearts of gold.

Judo girls: ALL U BABESSSSS! The girls responsible for givin me the BEST times in CJ! Siti dearest Love... I love u so! I feeel so guilty not spendin enough time with u now. Yvonne dearest.. Rachel my sexy partner..thanks for titillating me..Sondra christy truddy Ding Ding MIn min U girls rock my sock I love uuuu love uuu love uuuu love uuu

Eelin and les! We havent met up in a lonnnnggggg time lets please do Dear Babes! Thank u girls for bein there for me in our time in CJ!

Muay thai: Rachel my love and wonderful partner.. I love u rachel susu chiangster my baby. Ur the best partner and friend in the world! <3<3

Track girls: Amanda, YS, Ida, Sindhu... U girls ARE beautiful! Ive not been spendin much time with u girls but U girls mean alot to me... words cant express how much u girls mean to me. U've helped me grow.. been with me thru thick and thin.. We'll stay together forever and ever. I love u girls so much. Sisters for life! <3

Weiyu, Jo, pei pei, Arch, Yihui, sz beautiful babies!! we really havent met up in a long time but i love u girls.. U girls are friends for a lifetime.

And evry other friend that i havent mentioned.. it doesnt mean tht ur not impt! evryone of u is impt to me! Happy Friendship and Valentine's Day! <3

No comments: