Monday, February 09, 2009

A new day A new mood a new start!!!!

Ive decided to blog NORMALLy like how i used to when i first started this blog because MElissa Fong wants me to!

she says tht it is normal to blog about ur day to day life.

Really??? i reeled in disbelief!

Today i felt really bad because i have sinned! and its upsetting that a friend has to remind me that i have done so... to make me stop to ponder. It definitely wasn't intentional so why was i so angst over it!! guess it was e trauma den tt made me overreact. I'm so sorry, Dear Lord and friend.

I had my first Genes and Soc lecture today. NUS is like a freakin maze.

It almost felt like we'd stepped into some foreign horizon when we got out of the lift. We have totally not been to this part of science before.

the lecture was kinda interesting although i slept for the first 30 minutes. Angie slept for the first hour with her specs on the table, her arms folded and her head down.

Michelle got herself a nice haircut for 3.80! OH MY GOODNESS! the extent some salons will go to.

I am freakin tempted to cut my hair but i have vowed never to do so until it grows to my ass.

this is so that my hair length doesnt remain stagnant.

But i look like a freakin lionness now and i cant take this anymore!!! I'll ROAR if i dont chop it off

Muay thai later! OOO am i excited!

I cant believe tht IM not STUDYIN!!! Jade juz ticked me off.

Somebody STRANGLE ME the next time u see me not studying.

I'll be eternally grateful.

No comments: