Friday, May 08, 2009

EXAMS ARE OVER

My family members are out there in the dining room. They are carrying out an investigating of the person who might be responsible for the presence of a golden cockroach in the study room. Me thinks it was daddy who constantly eats his fruits in the room.... A breach of mom's house rules.

then again.. some chocos in the room might have ignited that.. although they were wrapped up.
And i am responsible for that. Uh-oh.

Mom's gonna blast at me soon.
----------------

Its over?... wait.. hold on.. u mean "IT"?? are.. are we talkin abt e same thing?? OMG.. Its over?! MY exam is over?! I've finally completed sem 2 alive?!

When it finally ended the day before yesterday on 6th MAY 2009,

I was elated that some of my friends were still going out, contrary to the assumption that my friends were gonna elope with their boyfriends to Planet Zeus. The attached ones disappeared but the single friends were gona have fun! I got to spend an interesting evening with jade, angie, adora, Mel, rad!

How wonderful.. i was finally out of my cage.. free as a seagull... without a worry about the pile of work back on my study table. They are a but a load of papers with scrawled words to me now.

My gorgeous meal savoured at Manhattan's fish market.




No the result of this is not from my lousy camera skills.
I purposely gave it an artistic touch. Please applaud me for havin such an aesthetic nature.


Knowin what an amazing cameraman i am... Jade decided to follow my footsteps by takin over my role.



--------------------

On May 8th 09 after basic PPE course













My stomach was cut out to be used as an object for learning


My poor leg. Check out my last toe which is tied to my feet by a white polyester string.


At chicagoes's!


In the bus!






BY THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I bought the best dress in the world... which is light green in colour with gorgeous oriental prints!
Sounds mighty delicious?!?!?! I loveeee oriental prints.
And the best part is.. its only 15 dollars!
Damn why do i always get all e best deals heh
And the other amazing part about today is... SIS came home with the best invention in the world.... an ionic haircurler! That was originally 200 dollars but is now a 100. Sis is marvelling at her Vanessa Hudgens-like hair. E set includes a volumizer, and natural curler
And the other best part is...
i saw Zac efron on a big screen. he became at least 10 meters tall and a few meters wide. Giant Zac efron! An every girl's fantasy!
I cant believe how much i am in love with his gorgeous smile. Any guy would have easily turned gay from juz watching the show. Jun xiang u've missed out alot!!!
AND when is my paris dress arriving?! i cant wait to wear it but i am not looking forward to mom's nagging on splurging on another dress again. I feel guilty leh...
OK no more! no more new dresses for the next few months!
TMR!! yay spending saturday's morning with mom and muji for breakfast.
And clinicals have resumed. I'll be mighty busy next week onwards. Im not sure if i can cope... clinicals is v physically draining.. and trg at night after that will prolly kill me. Sigh.. i duno whether i shd take part in this comp this year. Lets juz see how it goes next week.

No comments: