Sunday, May 31, 2009

Goodbye my almost

Work again tmr!!! Thank God for one day of rest. and how lovely it was spent with the girls e in e morning. I am soo thankful for a one day of rest! The loveliest thing on earth.

It was lovely on sat... I love our team. For once, her eyes were opened... took my chance to hold and stroke her.... sigh. When we're young, everything seems like the end... wait till u step into the hospital... watch the world go by.

My patient kicked me in e face but i dodged in time. Thanks to a trained fast reflex from muay thai.

Next week will be the start of a crazy period! Daily Report writing for 6 patients!
I must be super vigilant!

Pls not too many hourly paras!!!! Oh pls no!

and my case assignment isnt done yet. so is third week's reflections and clinical summary.

CHIONG CHIONG CHIONG. One more week in TTSH! i can do this i can do this.

No comments: